General Assembly 2022 : Useful Information and Documents
The members of TRIAL International are invited to its General Assembly, thereby contributing to shaping the organization’s future.
The 2022 General Assembly will take place on Thursday 2 June from 6:30pm until 8:30pm in TRIAL International’s office in Geneva.
Agenda of the 2022 General Assembly
1. Approval of the agenda and minutes of the 2021 General Assembly
2. Presentation by Elsa Taquet, legal advisor, on TRIAL International’s involvement in Ukraine.
3. Presentation by Philip Grant, Executive Director, of the 2021 activity report, the 2022 action plan and the events planned around TRIAL’s 20th anniversary.
4. Committee elections
5. Approval of the 2021 accounts and balance sheet, presentation of the 2022 budget, setting of the membership fee and appointment of the 2022 auditors.
6. Miscellaneous and end of the General Assembly
- Minutes of the General Assembly 2021
- Activity report 2021
- Auditor’s report and financial statements 2021
- Budget 2022
- Statutes of TRIAL International